Powered by Blogger.

by Isis Goddess, It's an Egyptian Goddess of Magic and Life






“For I am the first and the last
I am the venerated and the despised
I am the prostitute and the saint
I am the wife and the virgin
I am the mother and the daughter
I am the arms of my mother
I am the barren and my children are many
I am the married woman and the spinster
I am the woman who gives birth and she who never procreated
I am the consolation for the pain of birth
I am the wife and the husband
And it was my man who created me
I am the mother of my father
I am the sister of my husband
And he is my rejected son
Always respect me
For I am the shameful and the magnificent one.





"Eleven Minutes" by Paulo Coelho The book started by the above beautiful poem..

4 comments

  1. Your blog is so beautiful and interesting. I've been so busy lately, but I wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm reading. Keep sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats that all about

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Carlos from Brazil, I'm a Brazilian tour guide and an Educator. I'm following you please leave a message on my blog and follow me back http://www.englishtips-self-taught.blogspot.com And I wanna invite your readers to visite there. Thanks for your help advanced, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?