Powered by Blogger.

My First Painting



And because I like to keep lots of surprises and display my painting in more exciting way.. Today I present my very first and secret painting, made by brush on a regular paper, Inspired by NorthAfrica´s Sahhara. This painting is unnamed yet, I couldn't come up with something because when I look at it I see so many things, I see a movement, I see lost, I see dust and a sand storm..yet I can not come up with a name.

Painting was made in Dec 2007 when I was living in Aain Zara , Tripoli - Libya
Enjoy the view and help me pick a name..

1 comment

  1. I would like to name it "Travel in the dust". It just the first thing that comes in my mind when I was your painting.

    I also do painting in the past back when I was in high school. I use craypas. I also create comics before. And it's my favorite past time when I have nothing to do. Painting gives you the freedom to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?