Powered by Blogger.

The Sailing Boat




Today I present one of the sailing boat paintings that I worked on the last month. Actually this one is one of my favorite (watercolor) works of art this year. The painting is perfect for blue and beige interior designs,  beach houses or boys room. As I mentioned before, sometimes its hard to find the right frame for each painting, so I hope this one is suitable.. there is also silver frame in the same classic shape but the golden seemed more richer to me. 

I guess its nice to keep the framing optional because people have different color and style tastes, what do you think?! 

13 comments

  1. After checking out a few of the articles on your web page,
    I truly like your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and
    will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my
    web site as well and let me know how you feel.
    Feel free to surf my web site : home security monitoring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Great job!
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paintings of sailing boats and yours is particularly lovely!I prefer it with a golden frame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely painting, it's really evocative... makes me wish I hadn't sold my sailing boat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Thanks for the comment =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Thanks for the comment =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing painting! Nice blog :)
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you :)
    I hope you follow back now :)

    DARE 2 WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so very beautiful. I love watching sail boats go by!! Very relaxing and peaceful!! Thank you again for the feature, I plan on putting a link on a page in my blog and on my facebook page, when I get a moment to do it :)) It was very sweet of you to include me :)) I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Painting! really cool idea fot a blog. Following u ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Framing a piece of art can be the hardest part! Or it is for me at least...

    Gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?