.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Sleeping sickness



Today was one of the most wonderful days I ever had in Morocco . I spent a beautiful day out in the nature reading and giving my inner voice the space to be heard, away from the crowd, technology ext.. Now days I am trying to include more useful travel and culture information within each blog post of my personal travel diary. So today I found this interesting topic in a book I am reading at the moment and I got very curious to research about this subject " sleeping sickness" since it was first found in Central Africa, And I guess I was once effected by it, Unfortunately! 

The topic in the book says "´ We´ve heard about an illness in Central Africa  called sleeping sickness. What  we should also know is that a similar disease exists that attacks the soul. Its very dangerous because the early stages often go unnoticed. At the first sign of indifference or lack of enthusiasm, take note! the only preventive against this disease is the realization that the soul suffers, suffers greatly, when we force it to live superficially. The soul loves all things beautiful and deep.´"  

Well, I confess that I was effected with such thing  when I was in places where I felt locked up and tightened by uncontrolled circumstances. In general and from my own experience I must say that I only get that sickness when I am incapable of being productive, find nothing special or exciting I can do, being around negative company and people who are living to die one day. Not to forget the lack of creativity, muse, joy and love. 

Traveling has been the best cure for my soul from intense depressions, it made me feel free. The desire for discovering, knowing, experiencing new things awaken me mind and soul. Being independent and capable of doing , creating  making and controlling things by myself made my soul alive, happy and free. As said in the book: " The soul loves all things beautiful and deep".  So be aware, and never let your soul sleep inside you..

post signature

8 comments

  1. Wonderful. Gorgeous pictures. I really need to see more places soon, it does great things for the mind. Have a sweet day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words! Travelling is the best cure for me too, and novelty seeking also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice blog , enjoy reading your post
    maybe we can follow each other, just let me know :)

    //
    Feel free to come to my blog
    http://backroom-conversation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to be relax dear tons of kisses and big hug :)!!

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey thank you for the nice words. It makes me really happy that you are a Turkey-fan. Sure we can follow each other, but I'm already your follower ;) You can see the big Berry on your Google friends list...XOXO

    http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello dear, following you now
    hope you following back and see your next update post soon :)

    ReplyDelete