Powered by Blogger.

Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes




Hello loyal readers, I am back with a new appetizer recipe, yummy and easy! I just made it as a side dish while we had burger BBQ this week and I thought of sharing it with you blog fans. All you  will need is: 



  • - 2 medium-size red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each.
  • - 1/2 teaspoon salt. 
  • - 16 center-cut bacon slices. 
  • - 1/2 teaspoon pepper

  1. Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle potato wedges with salt. Wrap each with 1 bacon slice. Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in prepared pan. Sprinkle with pepper.
  1. 3. Bake at 425° for 40 to 45 minutes or until bacon is crisp and browned.
( Serve with your favorite choice of dips)
post signature

1 comment

  1. I have to do it, what a lovely meal *.*

    A big kiss,



    All about Lady Things



    PS. Here's my new (and golden) POST  :) ♡




    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?