Powered by Blogger.

DIY: Knitting Is Made Easy



I would like to introduce you guys to my new hobby " Knitting". I never thought one day I will be so obsessed with knit stuff this much, I just knew that it is not easy to do it, but to learn and challenge myself to gain a new skill.... I followed some basic steps and started to practice them often until I got improved. And that of course by the help of knit websites, videos on youtube, knitting clubs ext... After a week of trying  and trying I managed to make new easy patterns for beginners, the only issue is that I am still kind of slow in my hand movements with the sticks. 

At the moment I am still not done with the knit project I have in hand, but as soon as I am done I will post the tips, the free pattern and photo of it. As usual I am sharing with you this DIY 1 hour project  video from the knitting club I am a member of.  You guys have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to try something new!  



post signature

2 comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?