Powered by Blogger.

Swedish No-Bake Chocolate-Balls (Chokladbollar) Recipe

I brought you a super easy and delicious recipe from the Swedish kitchen. Right here is the famous Swedish Cholkladbollar, the addition in this recipe is that I get creative with the flavor filling and decoration like these photos you see here, I add peanut butter sometimes instead of coffee. Enjoy!  







All you need is

3 dl quick-cooking oatmeal
1 dl sugar


100 g butter, softened

2 tablespoons cocoa powder


1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 tablespoon coffee

coconut (or pearl sugar for rolling in)



Directions:


Combine butter, sugar, oats, cocoa powder, vanilla, and coffee. Roll into balls about the size of a meatball. Roll balls in coconut or pearl sugar to decorate. Eat right away, or refrigerate, or freeze if you prefer a harder consistency.

Makes about 15.

*On Pearl Sugar: pearl sugar is coarsely ground sugar used for decorating baked goods.


Enjoy it! 

Photo from my instagram : @toufga



post signature

4 comments

  1. Uhh, it looks so good! Maybe I'll make it if I have a time.
    I followed you on GFC. It would be very nice if you follow me back!

    XO

    http://fallenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yammie!

    dear i follow you, and I hope you do this same.kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you via GFC and Bloglovin, now waiting for you <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmniam, smaka mi narobiłaś *,*

    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?