Powered by Blogger.

The Dusha Quiz: What is your basic nature?




Today when I read one more of Deepak Chopra Audiobooks Quantum Healing: Exploring the Frontiers of Mind Body Medicine,I got the curiosity to figure what is my basic nature, body type, balance scale etc.. so I did some researches online and I found this quiz at the deepak center in the author`s website himself. It amazed me how the quiz results described me correctly and referred to some things I didn't know before. I also did the balance quiz which is part II of the quiz and it didn't just give me personal information but it also gave me tips on how to maintain body and mind balance. 


So now I know that I am a PITTA  VATA Types, and here are their characteristics:


Pitta is the principle of transformation represented in our digestion of ideas, sensory experiences, emotions, and food. It is associated with the Fire element. People with a predominance of Pitta in their nature tend to be muscular, smart, and determined. If balanced, a Pitta is warm, intelligent, and a good leader. If out of balance, Pitta can make us critical, irritable, and aggressive. 

Vata is the principle of movement and change. It can be identified as the Wind element. People with a predominance of Vata in their nature tend to be thin, light, and quick in our thoughts and actions. Change is a constant part of life. When Vata is balanced, they are creative, enthusiastic, and lively. But if Vata becomes excessive, they may develop anxiety, insomnia, dry skin, or irregular digestion.

Invoke Your Inner Pharmacy 

The first step in regaining balance is to recognize that the environment around you has a profound influence on how you feel. Paying conscious attention to what you hear, touch, see, taste and smell can help create peace, balance and vitality in your mind and body. A harmonized daily routine that engages the five senses with nourishing impressions is one of the most important steps towards achieving Perfect Health. 


Body
Mind
  • Meditate twice a day to calm the mind and soothe the body
  • Find time each day to un-plug and relax
  • Wear soothing fragrances
  • Listen to medium tempo melodies
  • Minimize heavy reading, eating, or watching TV right before bed
  • Diffuse soothing fragrances into your environment
  • Favor cool and soft colors – blues, greens and white
  • Spend time each day communing with nature


Try out the Dusha Quiz and find out your own results here



Post photograph: Personal photo of the blog author.


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?