Powered by Blogger.

White And Blue For Summer


Summer is on doors! so I am treating myself with coffee breaks in summer style these days. I am inspired by my own Summer House pin board that I created few months ago collecting all white and blue home decor products and staying ideas. 

When we first moved to our home in summer season, Ive decorated the balcony and our bedroom in white and blue ( ocean house style ) . Here is a small set inspiration of things I used to decorate for summer season. You can also take a look at the pin board / collection for more inspiration for your  own 2016 summer home make over.

You can also check the DIY Home Decor board if you are one of those crafty people who like to make their own handy projects. Enjoy!






post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?