Powered by Blogger.

My Favorite Things




Again Ive been busy the past few weeks.. summer is always the fastest season because  its full of activities, events and lots of trips out and about I barely get time to catch my breath and remember what happened the past month to document it in the blog. My camera is full of photos of each day out and I should make sometime to download and edit them. 

Today I took sometime to organize around the house and keep things in order. I love our little balcony garden and the followers are still blooming and alive even that I been away a lot.. I am trying to enjoy them often. Flowers bring a special feeling to my soul and brighten the house with joyful colors. 

We are traveling again next weekend so I am using the meantime to relax and enjoy being home and do my favorite things..




post signature
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?