Powered by Blogger.

Salmon Wellington Recipe

I tried this recipe and it was VERY delicious, so I thought of sharing it with you guys. The recipe details of how to make it (with pictures) from the original site here .

I actually read the recipe and used what I had at home, I used fresh small salmon pieces and made a one big loaf instead. I made sure to used the same filling, except that I didn't have cream cheese so I used cream fresh with taste of garlic and I skipped using garlic so it won't be too much garlic taste. Sometimes I try to be creative using my own cooking experience and taste balance. Try the original recipe and let me know what you think. Enjoy!







Ingredients

4 (7 oz) salmon fillets
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves, divided
1 shallot, chopped
¼ cup white wine
3 oz cream cheese
5 oz fresh baby spinach
2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 (1 lb.) package puff pastry
1 egg (for egg wash)


Enjoy!

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?