.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

8 Months Development


A lot has happened this past month. Julia is coming up with something new almost each day, whether it's a new face expression, sound, physical movement or learn a new skill. I am trying to get it all written in her little journal book. The more she grows, her need of exploring and curiosity grows with her. She is very active now and I am sure this is nothing comparing to what is coming the next months.

I am thankful that now I am able to get some goodnight sleep. She sleeps on her own, in her bed once I provide her sleep rituals; wear the pajama, put her in her baby nest, put her favorite soft scarf around her neck, sit the white sheep toy to sing the white sheep song melody and put her on her side. I managed to adapt her sleep routine from 8 to 6. She sometimes gets up in between to get her pacifier or a sip of water and gets back to sleep.

Sometimes we got a full week schedule of activities for her, and I try my best to keep up with them all. Thanks to our local community's that arranges lots of things for Moms & babies. We got the baby massage course, baby singing class, and baby swimming class. Also there are Mom/baby hangouts every now and then arranged by local Mom facebook groups. The local library (child section) arranges seasonal events as well and I heard the local church also has activities every Friday afternoon.

We got one more trip coming this month as well so Julia is becoming a skillful baby traveler and I am a pro baby packing mother. Feel free to ask for tips and advices! 


post signature

No comments