.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

DIY Copper (Tiger Eye) Amber Hairstyle


Hello guys! Last week I shared with you my new hair makeover. This week I would like to mention more details about the DIY amber highlights that I have done.

Not only because the tiger eye is 2017 trend , its also perfect to make dark hair get more color shades layers and look gorgeous when you make different hairstyles such as messy bob, or just a daily bun. 

Copper Amber (Use the advantage of dark hair) : Its naturally for dark hair to turn copper (red / orange) when you try to brighten it up either by blonde dye or bleach. This warm copper color looks beautiful during winter season. To make your amber process you have to do it in two steps:

1. Leave the hair roots dark in their natural color. And dye your hair brighter from your eye leave to the bottom. I used light brown color and used the toothbrush to combine both colors and make them blend naturally.

2. Next day I bleached the bottom of my hair and some random hair pieces here and there using toothbrush carefully. And again blending both color levels to get the amber effect. Here are some videos that can help you learn the amber method / balayage to combine the color leaves on your hair. 



post signature

No comments