Powered by Blogger.

FREE Christmas Card Design PSD


Hello buddies! here is this months Freebie just on time. I just made my own Christmas Card and sent it to the printing service to be on time for the holidays and greet our family and friends. 

Small children photoshoot is such a tiring thing and it takes more effort than what we might think at first. So I sadly didn't have the time to totally design my own card from scratch but I used this ready collage and my photoshop skills to edit our little DDs photo.

Below is the link to download the PSD file where you can edit and add your own photos and text. I added a link for the free font replacement. I hope you guys find this useful as it was for me. Source is from tutsplus.com




Free Font :  DearJoe Four

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?