Powered by Blogger.

101 Guide Boards To Build Your Personal Basic Style


Just like blogger Jessica author of Pig&Dac blog says in her 23 tips for creating the life you want : 

"You dream the ideas that are meant to come through you; start before you’re ready – oh my gosh I loved this one, it touched me so much. I don’t know about you, but a lot of times I feel like a fraud, or like I’m not actually knowledgeable enough to write about anything I want to because who am I to write on a certain topic? Especially when I’m no expert. But, if a dream or an idea comes to you, it’s because you are meant to bring it forward. You don’t have to have a Ph.D or 20 years experience in something to begin sharing what you know. That’s how you become an expert. 
God has no hands but yours – this gave me chills. Another reason to listen to the whispers in your heart…there’s something bigger trying to come through you. Don’t be afraid to follow through.
We are here to create – you have something to offer. We were born to create."



The idea of me blogging about style, cooking, homedecor etc.. comes from the same feeling Jessica  mentioned. And I myself wrote on the blog About Page in a more simple way. I am not an expert but I like to pass though the inspiration which I personally search for from others. 

....................

So I am sharing with you couple of inspirational style boards which I created as a guide to Personal Basic Style. If you haven't found your personal style yet see This 8 Tips to Help You Find Your Personal Style, or try this Style Quiz. You can also discover what style suite you best by defining which body shape are you here .

And finally the Inspirational guide boards: 




post signature
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?