.

.
Reviews

.

.
DIY

.

.
Delights

Search This Blog

Personal Style: Anniversary Event Outfit



Back with another personal style post from my closet. Our "first date" 5th anniversary is just around the corner and I thought it would be a perfect occasion to finally wear this dress. 

I bought this dress since summer 2015 to attend my hubby's relative wedding. When I got pregnant and gained couple of kilos I couldn't wear it anymore, not even last year because there was no special occasions nor I was back exactly in my previous shape. 

Lucky we are going to spend the anniversary in less heavy winter weather than ours, which will allow me to enjoy wearing my favorite pieces again. As you guys know that dressing up for heavy Scandinavian winter makes one only focus about being warm and comfortable, I had to learn this the hard way when I first moved here. After all I am not a fan of large coats and big boots, so every winter skipping trip I take it as a chance to enjoy dressing up light and beautiful.

Our first date was in Istanbul - Turkey  Cafe House, and than enjoyed a 360 c istanbul view from 360 Istnabul restaurant / bar . Thats where it all started :-) 


post signature

3 comments