Powered by Blogger.

Walking Closet Organization Systems

I love organizing and keeping things in the right place. Our home started getting tighter and tighter and I can't wait when we will finally move to a bigger space once we find our dream home. So I can organize in better storage space. 

One of my favorite things to keep tidy is the closet!! and I follow some small steps to keep things in order even when I ran out of space. Closet Organization Systems come handy in this simple tips and images. If you don't have the closet of your dreams yet and want to start one? find full panning closet guide here. Or check out my Pinterest board Wardrobe 101 to get inspired, enjoy it..  :-)















post signature

1 comment

  1. I'd love to have such an organised closet ahah !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?