Powered by Blogger.

11 Months Princess



It's hard to keep Julia's developments up to date. A lot of things are happening in such a short time. The past few months from when she turned 8 months, everything got in high speed. Watching over her became the first focus as she is all over the place. One second she on the floor playing the next she is trying to enter the bathroom or grab something from over the table.  

Even when she is in the middle of something very joyful for her, I think to myself now I gotta use this minute to do something else.. but often I find myself still standing there staring at her enjoying a new discovery. I keep watching her reaction and I just can't get bored of it each time.. until she makes another new facial expression or a new sound. I worry I might miss something..

These days we are working on walking progress. She is doing pretty good with balance so far, she even stands on her own for few seconds and because she is not used to it she tries to grab me or the next object nearby to hold on to. It's fun to see her trying and trying. 

Looking at her past month's photos I see how fast she has grown and changed, it makes me both happy and sad. I love seeing both her dad and myself in her little adorable face. Now we are only one month apart from her first year birthday which I am planning for at the moment.  I am glad her dad will be home so we can celebrate the special day. 



post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?