Powered by Blogger.

SHOPPING DIARY: Ivory Color Crush

My number one color pick is White! including its levels such as ivory, beige, champagne and light grey / silver.  These are my recent shopping items in Ivory color which I find very elegant and simple. 

This lovely blus from hm was sold out during christmas when I was planning to buy it on both local and online store. Luckily at the beginning of February I found out it was back on the sale category. I was even more happy that they had all sizes available. 

As for these chic rope bootie. They were on my Holiday Wish List in red. But unfortunately and as always the good stuff get sold out so fast especially the common foot sizes. Just recently I was checking the Nelly.com site by chance, I found these lovelies available in Ivory color for less than the half price.

Once I got my items I was very happy with my purchase. Very satisfied with the good price and the good quality. 



post signature

2 comments

  1. very nice items

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are amazing I also love pastel to white colors, mint green, pale pink, beige and white they are comfortable colors and look so calm.

    Now that the month of Feb-ibig ends 💕 , let me share with you loves my Pag-ibig (love) products for the month of February. Take note it's not all bluffing, it's proven and tested by yours truly, more details in my blog now, just click the link below😘 😉💕

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?