Powered by Blogger.

5 Cocktail Treat Recipes For Mother's Day

Hello buddies! Mother's day is celebrated in some countries like Sweden on the last Sunday of May or sometimes first Sunday of June if the last Sunday of May is Pentecost. Such as ; Algeria, Cameroon, Dominican Republic, France (First Sunday of June if Pentecost occurs on this day), French Antilles (First Sunday of June if Pentecost occurs on this day),  Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Haiti, Mauritius, Senegal, Sweden, Tunisia.

We will be celebrating it this year on 28 May. Unfortunately my hubby will be away working so as usual in these case we either celebrate earlier or later within the week. Last year since Julia was only about 3 months old and I was still trying to get used to my new mom routine we did not give it much of a thought. I did not get breakfast in bed because I was the one waking up very early or perhaps not sleeping at all. But anyways, I appreciated the cake and a massage gift card I got from my sweetheart.   

Here I am sharing with you these lovely cocktail recipes to treat the Mothers in your life. I previously tried the rhubarb cocktail during our engagement anniversary. The rest are on the list for upcoming spring / summer events. Enjoy! 
    










post signature

1 comment

  1. This is looking so delicious !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?