Powered by Blogger.

Wishlist 2017

Mother's Day and my Birthday are around the corner. I thought I would create a new wishlist just for fun. These are the things on my mind at the moment for the next shopping opportunity, together with a trip to visit family members old friends from my home country.

Salon and favorite store gift cards are always the best idea when it comes to giving gifts without knowing what the person might wish for exactly. Or Perhaps a piece of jewelry from the swedish designer  Lillyandrose :-) 

Enjoy the inspiration..


Mother's Day Gift Ideas





Lingerie sleepwear
1 750 SEK - journelle.com

Birkenstock shoes
830 SEK - shoes.com

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics blush
420 SEK - neimanmarcus.com

Estée Lauder anti aging skin care
525 SEK - bloomingdales.com


A beauty salon treat 

My Mom Needs Caffeine Cup for Kids
87 SEK - enjoyessential.com

IKEA Tejn
87 SEK - ikea.com


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?