Powered by Blogger.

Personal style: Beige and black

Hi lovelies! back with another personal style photo which was actually delayed from the early spring time, when I was preparing for our Malaga Trip. I remembered it now because I am planing to go there again on mid August. I am hoping for some real hot summer days because the summer weather this season in Sweden has let us down big time. Except for some few good sunny days. So our June greece trip was the only real super summer feeling. 

Back to the outfit. This is my favorite black pants. They go with almost everything. They are high waist and their cut is perfect and balances the body as I do not have full legs. I tried to mix it with beige and break the colors with a pair of bright red mid pumps. 

This is my usual hairstyle by the way. I love the bun hairstyle... bun for daaaays! Its easy and comfy for all times. A leather jacket is a must have. It's a perfect spring / summer jacket incase the weather got a little chilly in the evenings. 

I hope you enjoy this little late personal style inspiration and I will come back with more in the coming weeks. Right now I am excited about the Malaga trip :-)





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?