Powered by Blogger.

Malaga August Trip

Few days in Malaga was such a great summer treat to make it up for the horrible summer weather we got here in Sweden this year. We joined David for one of his trips, and I had to extend one more day because I couldn't resist it. 

Those who follow me on instagram must have seen all the tours I was filming live. Nothing better than videos to take you there. I enjoyed mediterranean  seafood to the max.. paella seafood, octopus, pawns, calamari .. you name it! I made sure to only eat the things I miss. Caesar salad, Burgers, pizzas and pasta can wait hehe.  But! we enjoyed one good lebanese dinner in a Moroccan / lebanese restaurant called Samarkanda. A place we visited on our previous Malaga trip last year and made sure to eat there again because the meza was deeeeliciooooooous.  

The best paella I ever had was at Taberna La Malaguena restaurant.  We also liked spending almost whole afternoon at Merendero Casa Jose right by the beach, where you can dine and enjoy the view and sound of the waves. I was so glad to find one waiter who could speak good english at least. 

Anyway the trip was short with a 12 hours travel to come back to our town, but it was worth it! A good break / getaway refreshes the mind and soul and get you even more excited for what you have to accomplish next and all the tasks in hand.  



















post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?