Powered by Blogger.

Review: Panorama Hotel - Crete Island Greece

In the first week of June we went on a one week vacation to Crete Island in Greece and stayed in this lovely all inclusive hotel Panorama Hotel. We were a family of 9 people, so all inclusive was the best option for us who don't want to wonder about where to eat each time or cook and clean dishes for this amount of people. 

The food, the beverage and the services were very good. I was surprised at how each buffet were completely different from day to day. Lots of options even for those who would go for only healthy and vegetarian, glutenfree diets. It was like a heaven to me find all sort of fresh mediterranean vegetables, beans and fish that I missed from my home country.  I ended up gaining tree kilos eating all the middle eastern foods that I missed so much. Speaking of home country the island had that sea breeze that reminded me of summer days back home. Almost every minute spent there I was feeling nostalgia. 

The perfect thing about the hotel is its amazing panorama view. They also had activities and entertainments for both adults and children. During the day and evenings.. everything from sports, games, dances, kids disco, live music bands ( The jazz saxophone night was my favorite). And above all that they had an amazing sea view outdoor spa. I enjoyed an hour of full body massage with aloe vera treatment on my birthday while I layed in a comfy bed facing and smelling the great mediterranean sea.  The hotel surprised me on my birthday with a lovely chocolate cake served to our room. It was really sweet of them to consider that. 

About the rooms the interior is pretty classic and basic,  we weren't lucky with our room view but the rest of the family got rooms near by each other with a little garden terrace right in front of the sea where the sun sets every evening. I personally didn't mind the rooms basic furniture style because we rarely spent time in. All what mattered to me is the pool, the sunbathing chairs, and the atmosphere which was all very good. I hope these photos take you there! 










post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?