Powered by Blogger.

September Is Already Here

 Hi again, Julia and I went last weekend to the forest and picked lots of raspberries. Julia was picking them and eating directly non-stop. She looked so cute. By the time we came home I made a lovely French raspberry cake that was so delicious. 

I have been very busy lately. Julia started kindergarten last week officially but only three days a week. And I got time to tick off my to do list. An old friend came to visit me from Britain and we had such a great time. It has been awhile since I had long conversations in the proper English language.  

I will try to keep the blog posts going even that I have lots of things in hand at the moment. I am hoping by the end of September I will have more free time. 



post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?