Powered by Blogger.

Côte d'ivoire, here I come again


After a long travel from Asia via Dubai than a small stop in Ghana, I finally got to Abidjan for the second time in 5 years. First thing to notice the amazing weather and the green color everywhere. I was sick of the humid weather in Malaysia and mostly cloudy sky all week long. Now I finally get to see some sun again I totally lost my 5 months tan and got little Asian face features hehe.

This is my 4th tropical destination this year. I am kinda like couch surfing but not, staying with a small family of 2 little kids and a working Mom, Nanny, a housemaid and kitchen chef. I have the chance to work on my frensh now because only the mother speak a little English. The kids keep talking to me in Frensh all the time and I love it when they say bonjour, bonsoir tatta :)  

I do not know for how long I will be here but we will see..


No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?