One of my personal style and fashion taste selections this week for you guys to enjoy and get inspired by! The info are collected from the web, accompanied by my selection of photos collage of outfits that I adored.
Navy blue makes for a winning fashion color for several reasons:
- It's one of the best fashion neutral colors. That means it can be worn with any other color, so it's a very handy color for mix-and-match purposes. Navy blue jackets or trousers are good examples of wardrobe staples that mix well with other separates.
- Navy blue is a slimming color because it's dark. That's the reason, navy blue is one of the top colors to use when creating a monochromatic fashion look.
- Navy blue reads as a professional, businesslike color, when it's the hue of a typical business garment, such as a jacket or a tailored dress. That makes it a one of the top power colors for women and, thus, a good color for petites to wear to work.
- It isn't as harsh in tone as black, and so it's a better choice for women who want to wear a dark neutral color, but don't look good in black because wearing black washes them out.
- Dark blue works well for both casual occasions and business attire.Business-wise, a woman wearing dark blue projects a professional image.